Bannock County Warrants and Arrest Records Search

Idaho Arrest Records and Warrant Search

Please fill in the form below to begin your Idaho criminal records search

By searching you certify that you are above 18 years of age

An arrest warrant search in Bannock County, ID is a surefire way to find out if the subject was ever embroiled in misdoings of a criminal nature. These inquiries are designed to offer information on all charges that have been sought against the subject, including in matters that are still in trial. Typically, inquiries on active warrants and arrest records can be taken to the office of the sheriff or the magistrate.

Although another state entity is also involved in making up the justice network of the state, these two departments are actively involved in the execution and issue of arrest warrants. Since, cops roll the dice as far as starting the procedure for seeking detention directives is concerned, let us talk about this department first.

The police are in charge of conducting investigations into criminal occurrences. If arrests can be made on the spot after a crime has been commissioned or if they have probable cause to suspect a person of commissioning a heinous crime, they can apprehend the accused without a court issued order for detention.

When a Bannock County active warrant is required, this is sought from the local criminal tribunal. The court deliberates on the information presented by the police to ensure that there is reasonable cause to assume that the individual in question did indeed have a hand in committing the crime. Outstanding warrants thus issued are free of restrictions of time and geography. You can find information on these directives along with arrest records from:

  • The sheriff: 5800 S 5th AV, Pocatello, Idaho 83205-4666
  • The magistrate: 624 E Center St, Pocatello, ID 83201
  • The clerk of court: 624 East Center, Room 211, Pocatello, Idaho 83205

Is it feasible to acquire information over the phone about Bannock County arrest warrants and recent arrests? (2021-Update)    

  • To find out about recent arrests, contact the Bannock County Detention Center at 208-236-7125.
  • To learn about outstanding warrants, contact the Magistrate’s Court at
  • To request arrest records, reach out to the Sheriff’s Office at 208-577-3306
  • To get information about victim’s services, get in touch with the Bannock County Prosecutor’s Office at
  • To learn more about obtaining access criminal court records, contact the Clerk’s Office at

Crime statistics of Bannock County

In 2019, the Bannock County Sheriff’s Department dealt with 42 criminal complaints, of which 39 were filed against property crimes. There were 20 cases of larceny theft, 9 incidents of burglary, and 8 cases of motor vehicle theft in this category. Allegations of aggravated assault resulted in the filing of 3 violent crime complaints.

In Bannock County, Idaho, the police receive almost 2400 criminal complaints per annum. Approximately, 8% of the criminal matters are of a violent nature while the remaining 92% include such acts as thefts, burglary and carjacking.

Search Idaho arrest records by county: