A variety of options are being proffered for arrest warrant searches in Power County, ID. While some of these have been put on offer by state agencies, there are also private establishments that are providing details on criminal history these days. Depending on your specific requirements, either of these agencies can prove to be feasible.
For example, if a potential employer has asked for a crime history report which will include details on the Power County active warrants and arrest records in your name, you will have to seek this from a state agency. Only justice departments like the offices of the sheriff, county clerk or the judiciary can offer crime related data in writing and certify that you do not have a checkered past.
Licensing and immigration offices will often require a notarized background report. This too can only be procured by going to a state agency. On the other hand, if you intend to find information on the criminal involvements of somebody you know casually or even a person who you intend to associate with professionally, such investigations can easily be tackled through a private firm.
To connect with a third party establishment for details on Power County outstanding warrants and arrests, you will need to fill the form above. This will get you the link to a reliable database of criminal data from across the country. If you want to get in touch with a justice department, you will need to drive down to:
- The office of the sheriff: 550 Gifford St, American Falls, Idaho 83211
- The court of the magistrate: 543 Bannock Ave, American Falls, ID 83211
- The department of the county clerk: As above
If you want to know about Power County outstanding warrants and arrests over the phone, which agencies can help? (2021-Update)
- If you need an accident or arrest report, contact the local police department- 208-226-2311.
- If you want to do a warrant search, contact the judiciary at 208) 226-7611.
- If you want to know about arrests, use the phone number of the Power County Jail- 208-226-7930.
- If you need victim’s assistance, call the Power County Prosecutor’s Office at 208-226-1230.
- If you want to know when a criminal case will be heard and how to obtain criminal court records, contact the Clerk of Court 208-226-7618.
Crime statistics of Power County
In 2019, around 40 crimes were reported in Power County. Of these, nearly 30 were property crimes and around 10 were violent crimes.
The reported property offenses included 21 larceny-theft cases and 5 burglary complaints, among others. The violent crime total included approximately 5 instances of aggravated assault and 5 cases of rape.
Typically, about 130 criminal complaints find their way to the office of Power County sheriff each year. This is quite low as compared to some of the other geographical divisions of Idaho. Yet, the residents of the area have enough to worry about with a growth of almost 100% seen in violent and reported crime rates.