Outstanding warrants from ID are legal orders that have indefinite validity and an unrestricted geographic reach. So, it would be safe to suggest that such pending orders for arrests can get perpetrators into a serious legal tangle. Conducting an arrest warrant search in Clearwater County will give you the heads up on these directives.
Once you find out that a Clearwater County active warrant exists in your name, you could promptly seek legal advice. An able lawyer will not just be able to get you bail but also in a lot of instances, with the proper representation, you may not have to spend the night in police custody.
It should be understood here that Clearwater County active warrants are issued against scores of different offenses. From serious felonies such as murder and sexual assault to misdemeanors like shoplifting, property damage and even minor infractions such as traffic rule violations. Also, bench warrants are frequently released against people who fail to show up at a court session as ordered.
In other words, you may already have an active warrant from Clearwater County to your name and not know about it.However, there is certainly no need to add arrest records to this file when the matter can be easily resolved. If the crime in question is a trivial misdemeanor, you can get away by paying a fine or the bail amount mentioned on the arrest warrant. The first step to resolving the situation is to conduct an arrest warrant search, which can be done at:
- The sheriff’s: PO Box 724, Orofino, Idaho 83544
- The magistrate’s: 150 Michigan Ave, Orofino, ID 83544
- The county clerk’s: PO Box 586, Orofino, Idaho 83544
Who should you contact if you need information on recent arrests and warrants in Clearwater County? (By 2021)
- To find information about recent arrests, contact the Clearwater County Jail at 208-476-8903.
- To access details on active warrants, get in touch with the Magistrate’s Court at 208-476-5596
- To get access to arrest records and police reports, call the Sheriff’s Office at 208-476-4521
- To obtain information on victim’s assistance, call the Clearwater Prosecuting Attorney’s Office at 208-476-5611.
- To learn more about obtaining criminal court records, reach out to the Clerk of Court at 208-476-5615.
Crime statistics of Clearwater County
In 2017, the Clearwater County Sheriff’s Department received 77 criminal complaints. Of these, 48 were linked to property offenses, and 29 were filed against violent crimes.
Over 30 larceny thefts, 15 burglaries, and 1 motor vehicle theft were reported under the category of property offenses. Except for 2 cases filed against rape, all other complaints in the category of violent crimes were against assault.
There has been a jaw dropping rise of almost 90% in the violent crime rates of Clearwater County, Idaho. The increase of over 80% in the figures of reported criminal activity has been equally alarming. Annually, about 250 criminal incidents are reported in the area.