People who want to get an arrest warrant search done in Cassia County can always approach the ID judiciary for such inquiries. The judicial network of the state essentially comprises of two departments, both impart exclusive functions towards the processing of criminal and civil matters. Since, this article deals with the issue and investigation of active warrants and arrest records, let us take a look at the branch of the judiciary that handles criminal matters.
The office of the magistrate is the entity which works in the position of authority. They issue various legal orders including Cassia County outstanding warrants, search orders, criminal summons and bench warrants as required. They also eventually hear the bail petition, preside over the arraignment hearing and forward the matter to a tribunal of an appropriate level for further deliberation.
Undoubtedly, it is the judge who handles the trial till the point the jury delivers the verdict. In fact, in matters where the defense chooses to be tried by the judge, it is this judicial officer who handles the case till sentencing. The other branch of the judiciary has the job of keeping arrest records, information on the issue of Cassia County active warrants and all other tidbits associated with a trial.
The court dockets database held by this agency is not limited to criminal matters alone; meaning that the office of the county clerk can also be petitioned to find information on non-criminal cases. To get in touch with judicial or law enforcement agencies for details on arrests, you can go to:
- Law enforcement: 129 E 14th St, Burley, Idaho 83318
- Judiciary: 1459 Overland Ave, Burley, ID 83318
- County clerk: As above
Is it possible to obtain information about Cassia County arrest warrants and recent arrests by phone? (2021-Update)
- To access the report of an event handled by the police (arrests and accidents), contact the Sheriff’s Department at 208-878-2251.
- For questions about active warrants, please contact the Magistrate’s Court at 208-878-7351.
- To inquire about recent arrests and inmate arrest records, dial the phone number of the Records Division- 208-878-1107.
- For information on victim’s assistance, call the Cassia County Prosecutor’s Office at 208-878-0419.
- To learn about criminal case court dates and criminal judicial records, contact the Court at 208- 878-7152.
Crime statistics of Cassia County
The Cassia Sheriff’s Office handled 291 criminal complaints in 2019, compared to 412 in 2018. Of these, 257 were property offenses and 34 were violent offenses. The reported crimes included: 209 larceny thefts, 23 burglaries, 25 auto thefts, 32 aggravated assaults, 1 rape, and 1 robbery.
The crime scenario of Cassia County, Idaho has shown a distinct improvement from 2003 to 2007. In this period, violent crime rates dropped by over 100% and reported crime showed a reduction of almost 50%. Overall, every year almost 670 crimes are reported in the area.