An arrest warrant search in Bingham County, ID need not be confined to the office of the sheriff or a judicial agency. It is possible to find information on locally issued active warrants, arrest records as well as other snippets concerning criminal cases by visiting more than one justice entity. Given the fact that all of these work out of 501 N Maple St, Blackfoot, ID 83221, you certainly won’t be putting in a lot of legwork.
There are two judicial agencies and the office of the sheriff working out of that address and you can contact any of them for your inquiry on Bingham County outstanding warrants.Information on the issue of detention directives and the arrests made through the use of these is shared among all justice agencies, so you can expect to find the same amount of information on criminal history, including arrest warrants et al from the police as you would from the judiciary and vice versa.
However, if you are looking to get more from your inquiry than the regular data on Bingham County arrests and active warrants, this is where the offerings of these agencies will vary. For example, the office of the county clerk is the only agency in the mix which has access to the court dockets from tribunals that handle civil matters and also those that exclusively hear criminal cases.
Along with the clerk of court, the magistrate’s court will also be able to provide details on the release of judicial instruments other than detention warrants such as search orders, summons and subpoenas. The police, on their part, will be able to offer generic data pertaining to the crimes in the area such as averages of incident occurrence, etc. The best part is that there is nothing stopping you from giving the information held by all state departments a quick look-over. After all, they do work out of the same judicial complex.
Will state agencies provide an arrest report or details about warrants from Bingham County over the phone? (Updated-2021)
- Connect with the Bingham County Detention at (208) 782-3055 to learn about recent arrests.
- Contact the Sheriff’s Office at (208) 782-3044 to make a non-emergency complaint.
- Call (victims only) Criminal investigations at (208) 782-3045 to speak with a detective assigned to your case.
- Call the Bingham County Jail Desk at (208) 782-3057 to get inmate information.
- Call the Police Records Division at (208) 782-3082 to find out how to conduct a local criminal history check.
- Call the Preliminary Hearing Division of the Courts at (208) 782-3121 to get a warrants search done
- Call the Bingham County Attorney’s Office at (208) 782-3101 to speak with Victim/Witness Services.
- Call the Clerk of Court at (208) 782-3147 to learn about accessing court dockets and judicial records
Crime statistics of Bingham County
The criminal complaints handled by the Bingham County Sheriff’s Department decreased by 10% in 2019. As opposed to the annual average of 203 events reported in 2018, around 180 cases were reported in 2019. Over 150 of the complaints filed were for property offenses, while around 30 were for violent crimes.
The total annual crime rate of Bingham County, Idaho stands at almost 650 incidents. Although this is lower than many other areas in the state, the rise of over 60% seen in the crime rates may irrevocably impact this figure in the future.