By conducting an arrest warrant search in Minidoka County, ID, you can not only learn about the detention orders in the name of the subject but also past arrests, court verdicts, incarceration carried out under the sentence and eventual release on parole or after completion of the prison term.
Inquiries on the existence of Minidoka County active warrants and arrest records will also bring back results on cases that are still in court. Basically, it does not matter how trivial or heinous the crime that the subject was accused of, if he was ever detained under an arrest warrant or otherwise or if there is an outstanding warrant to his name that has yet to be served, you will know about this through the background report offered in response to your investigation.
There are three state agencies that are currently entertaining requests for information on arrests and warrants: the office of the county clerk, the sheriff’s department and the court of the magistrate. Of course, you also have the choice of enlisting the help of a commercial crime history information vendor.
If you choose to go with the latter, you will be able to conduct your inquiry on active warrants from Minidoka County, online. To avail this facility, fill the form given above. If you would rather approach a state agency to find crime history records, this can be done by visiting the agencies listed below in person or contacting them through mail.
- Law enforcement: 724 H St, Rupert, Idaho 83350
- Judiciary: 715 G Street, P.O. Box 368, Rupert, ID 83350
- County clerk: PO Box 368, Rupert, Idaho 83350
How do you get information about Minidoka County warrants and arrests over the phone? (Updated in 2021)
- To request information about active warrants, call the Magistrate’s Court at 208-436-7186
- To inquire about recent arrests, contact the Minidoka County Sheriff’s Office at 208-434-2320
- To seek arrest records and/or a local criminal background check, contact the Records Division at 208-434-2326.
- To communicate with Victim/Witness Services, contact the Victim’s Advocate at 208-436-7187.
- To get a certified copy of judicial records, contact the Court Clerk at 208-436-9041
Crime statistics of Minidoka County
Almost 95 criminal complaints were handled by the Sheriff’s Department of Minidoka County in 2019. Of the cases lodged, around 80 were against property crimes. This category include 53 cases of larceny theft, 21 cases of burglary and 8 cases of motor vehicle theft. The complaints against violent crimes were attributed to 11 instances of aggravated assault and 1 of rape.
Minidoka County, Idaho is another geographical division of the state which has a fairly low crime rate. Annually, only about 250 crimes are reported to the local police. Yet, the sheriff’s department has been unable to control the rise of almost 60% in violent crimes and the increase of 30% in reported criminal acts.